Jeremiah 29:13...

Jeremiah 29:13...
Jeremiah 29:13- "And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart."

Thursday, November 27, 2014

Buckle Up Everyone: We're In For A Bumpy Ride

Hi Everyone,




      I wanted to bring up some important news. Where is everybody? Can anyone tell me where are the celebrities, the Senate, the House of Representatives, the media anchors? Where are they? I don't see them at all. The Media News are all re-runs of tapes in heavy rotation. As far as the stars, I don't see any one. Except for the ones that are being told to go out there. I don't understand this. However, I did pan into the entertainers and Pitbull is busy singing the Fireball song. Even in the NFL Halftime. I noticed that he must be talking about the asteroid. Yes, the asteroid that is going to hit Earth and change America as we know it forever.  It's really something. All of my movie watchers on cable TV, have you notices that the movie, "Deep Impact" is in heavy rotation? Why is that? Only thing I know is something is going happen. 





       My mom told me about her dream that took place early this morning and she told me that the Father showed her the asteroid that is coming in route. I felt a strong feeling that moved me. I knew then that this was huge. I know I have been talking about the asteroid since early this year but we all know that the Father gives us warnings way in advance. Also when I was in a hot debate of with a non-believer, she pulled up my May 10 prediction that I have made. This didn't make me mad or anything because its actually tells me that the asteroid event is going to happen. The water supplies is leaving stores like crazy. So if  you want water I suggest you go to the store and stock up on some. Also, this is a great indication of the Rapture event that is coming up. I have heard many people having similar dreams about the asteroid hitting and all of the believers going up. So please be on the look out. 


       Don't expect the government agencies to say anything. If they do, than believe that it was a last minute calling. Prepare yourselves and buckle up because this is going to get real. Not only that but all of the world governments are doing test runs right now. The are exercising martial law on all of the people in Ferguson and in Hong Kong and in Thailand and in all of the other places to see if it works out fine. They don't care about the casualties. They only care about whether or not their plan works. All of the world government militia is getting ready for battle and believe me when I say that they are all turning on America. There is a ancient Islamic prophecy about Russia doing the U.S. in. The elites have replaced our flags with either white flags:



     Or with flags that have the American Flag upside down:



      Sounds like they are ready for America to go down to me. Soon the presidents assassination is going to be done. They already caught people jumping the fences at the white house. That's just a little subliminal to us that they are going to kill the President. In the Bible we heard of the leopard and the leopard is going to be sacrificed to bring in the Dark Messiah, or the Anti-Christ. Everything is lining up to this moment right now. About America, or Babylon the Great. No Babylon is not Moscow, but America because America celebrates everything from Independence to Groundhogs. I can go on for days but I rather not do it. It'll take all night. Really, I tell you that all of these things are coming.



     All I got to say is be careful guys, its going to become a very crucial time for all of us. So please be watchful. Really armor yourselves with the Father's Words and Your Awesome Faith in Him and you will come out on the winning side. You will become unstoppable. Love you guys. Be Safe, Spread the Love, and Keep the Faith.


May Abba Bless You Always.
May Peace Be With You.




No comments:

Post a Comment

CURRENT MOON
moon cycle