Jeremiah 29:13...

Jeremiah 29:13...
Jeremiah 29:13- "And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart."

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

ATTN ALL AMERICANS: What's Going On With The Stocks?


Hi Everyone,


Uh-oh.... 

           Seems like someone is keeping a secret. Keeping their mouths closed about the stocks. Well, I come to warn you one last time about the stocks. If you want money, than I suggest you get it out of the stock market. The government is planning on crashing the stocks. It has to be done in order to implement their plans. So I suggest those who are big on stocks to get it out now. 

As for money in general?


Well, lets just say that China and Russia are working on it.



        So I again, crashing the stocks from the government is only the beginning. China and Russia are going to really hit it home when they bring the US Dollar onto a screeching halt. So, we are really not in a position to make threats towards anyone or in the position to "play hero". But hey, I'm not the one pulling the strings here.  There is some one who is above all nations that's pulling all of the strings right now. If you guessed right, then "yep", its the Beast. He's been pulling the strings ever since the beginning of time so it should not be a surprise to any of us, yet it is. I have to admit myself, it is quite mind bottling that we are living in these times don't you think? Well, there's only three words to say now:

Bye U.S. Dollar



May Abba Bless You Always.
May Peace Be With You.



No comments:

Post a Comment

CURRENT MOON
moon cycle