Jeremiah 29:13...

Jeremiah 29:13...
Jeremiah 29:13- "And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart."

Thursday, September 11, 2014

Only A Few More Things To Cover

Hi Everyone,





       Since I am going to finish up my ministry and complete my work. I will cover the the things about the Tribulation ahead. I will talk more about the Shadow Government and also cover the overall basis of the True Messiah written in the Bible. There is a duality in the Bible. One covers the Dark Messiah and the Other Covers the True Messiah. I will reveal who is who and what is what. 


       I know that I said that I will not cover the NWO but forbid that its apart of the Tribulation then I will cover that also. There is so much to cover and in so little time. There will be things that are so far out there just try your best to bear with me and we will get through this together. The Messiah is always with us and the Father will guide us through anything that comes our way. 


       In advance I want to say thank you for listening and sticking through this entire Ministry blog. It means a lot. Thank you. I am so happy to share any information that I have learned as the Father has taught me. We almost reached the True End of the World and we must make a change and make the choice to serve the Father or perish with the Devil and his minions forever. I do not want to see anyone perish but we all know how the story ends. Hopefully this Ministry will help you decide on where you want to go on this journey and make a difference. Once again, thank you for your support and lets get started.


May Abba Bless You Always.
May Peace Be With You. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

CURRENT MOON
moon cycle