Jeremiah 29:13...

Jeremiah 29:13...
Jeremiah 29:13- "And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart."

Sunday, September 28, 2014

The End of this Road

Hi Everyone,






        I am giving closure to my ministry. I have preached and shouted for the Truth to be heard and I am greatful that you guys have gave me the opportunity to listen and to take notes on what I have came and informed you with. I believe that I have covered everything I wanted consulting with the Father who is also the Messiah mentioned in the Bible. If you want further consulting than please talk to the Father. Remember that we are always growing therefore, you should always look for new teachers to teach new things. Everyone has a piece of the puzzle and it is up to us to pick up the jewels that are found there. 



        Just because this ministry is closing doesn't mean that our journey stops from there. We should continue to grow and become the best that we can be with all that we have. To learn how to serve the Father and to make Him smile everyday is a great feeling. We should all find out our unique ways towards our connection to the Father, and start connecting.



       The end of the Earth is right here and right now. There are many demons now plotting for our demise. The entire goal of this ministry is to simply seek the Father and to connect with Him. There is no need to worry about whats going on right now, because at the end of the day, it's where your spirit will ultimately end up. Remember this verse:



"For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of darkness of this age; against spiritual host of wickedness in heavenly places."  -Ephesians 6:12


        I've gone as far as I can take you guys. Yet, still search out the Truth and still continue onward to the right path. Everyone knows what is right and what is wrong. So continue to do what is right and begin to work from there. Alright guys. Hope to see you on the other side.



May Abba Bless You Always.
May Peace Be With You.


No comments:

Post a Comment

CURRENT MOON
moon cycle