Jeremiah 29:13...

Jeremiah 29:13...
Jeremiah 29:13- "And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart."

Sunday, October 12, 2014

Nostradamus Prophecy: The Cosmic Events Dealing with Ascension

Hi Everyone,


           Yeah I know I said that I was done but there are some things that are still on my chest and I just have to let them all out. My Soul will not rest until I do this. Right now I want to talk about the Nostradamus Prophecy.

      Yes, I heard about him being a false prophet, but in actuality, no one really has understood the prophecy. So I wanted to grab a nab at it. My mom and I have worked hard on it. My mom actually worked harder on it that I did so I wanted to go ahead and share what we know.

Nostradamus Picture and the correlation below:

         Okay what we see is the Wheel of Time, (which is the Wheel of Fortune), the 3 eclipses, a V, a scorpion and a double vortex.


      Alright, lets first look at the 3 eclipses. In October there will be 3 eclipses. The first one has already came and gone. Which is the Lunar Eclipse:


           The Next Eclipse will fall on Oct. 19. This one is quite uncommon and rarely talked about but its a binary star eclipse. This is the one that NASA doesn't want many people digging into:


            This one is really need to be looked into. So far, NASA claims that they are waiting for this eclipse to happen so they can see whats on the other side, but who knows. Maybe they are just looking for another planet to hop on since the elites destroyed this one. 


       The last one is the Solar Eclipse:


         This eclipse falls on October 23. So see how this is already starting to turn out into a huge thing. 

      Next is the V in Nostradamus picture. The V in the picture represents the V5 or Oukaimeden:


     
     Oukaimeden is named after a mountain in Morocco Africa:


     Oukaimeden means "The valley of the 4 winds." 

"And He will send his angels and gather His elect from the four winds, from the ends of the Earth to the ends of the Heavens."  -Mark 13:27



   The sailors wheel that Nostradamus has drawn out is actually in correspondence of the Tarot card, The Wheel of Fortune:


         The Wheel of Fortune in the Tarot deck means completion of one cycle towards the next. Like the world cycles. The four icons in each corner represents the four Heavenly Creatures or the Four fixed signs or even the four angels that are waiting for the gathering of the four winds. This card also talks about karmic expressions which is important because the Great Tribulation is really all of the Karma thrown back all the nations that have treated the Ancient Israel wrong. Also for more correlation of this Tarot card, please refer to Ezekiel's vision of the Chariot and Revelations four Heavenly creatures. 


The drawing of the scorpion obviously mean the sign scorpio: 


           In the Tarot card above this picture, the sign Scorpio is mentioned as the Eagle. In ancient Chinese or Mayan civilizations it would be referred to as the Phoenix. Even in Esoteric Text, it states the the Antares star in Scorpion is the Vermilion Star of Phoenix star which is prominent when I talk about Rapture. 


The swirls and the curve is mentioning The Milky Way a.k.a the double vortex that happens in the Heavens:

Milky Way = Double Vortex


Double Vortex shown in an aurora. 


      Every planet has a vortex. Not just Earth but each planet. All of what Nostradamus has said deals with the ending of the whole entire planet and a dawn of a new beginning. The Beginning of the New Heavens and the New Earth!


         If anyone guessed that I was going to come back, then the Father must have told you so.


May Abba Bless You Always.
May Peace Be With You.








No comments:

Post a Comment

CURRENT MOON
moon cycle