Jeremiah 29:13...

Jeremiah 29:13...
Jeremiah 29:13- "And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart."

Sunday, October 12, 2014

October 23, 2014: A Really Good Day to Watch for Events

Hi Everyone,


       Another thing I wanted to get off my chest. I wanted to point out a date that could be field with a lot of action. Alright, I wanted to talk about October 23. Yes the day of the Solar Eclipse:



      When actually calculating the True Hebrew Calendar. I have stumbled upon this day. October 23, 2014. This is the Holy Congregation of Trumpets. Not the Feast of Trumpets, because the Heavenly Father hates Feasts all together. Its mentioned in Isaiah, Chapter 1, if I am correct. Not only that, but there are a lot of things falling on this day. It lands on a Thursday. Okay and what is so important about Thursday right? Besides it being one of the days of the week.



        Well, I find it interesting that the Holy Convocation of Trumpets lands on a Thursday. Which, actually correlates with the Holy Thursday, when the Messiah had His last supper with His disciples. A lot of chaos happened on a Thursday. 



       When Judas betrayed Yashayah, and Peter cutting of the ear of one of the officials. I think that this holds a lot of significance. I really do. There is also something that the bad demons are cooking up during this time probably another distraction.  So this is a date that you want to keep in mind. 


May Abba Bless You Always.
May Peace Be With You.





No comments:

Post a Comment

CURRENT MOON
moon cycle