Jeremiah 29:13...

Jeremiah 29:13...
Jeremiah 29:13- "And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart."

Monday, October 13, 2014

Short Insert for Nostradamus Prophecy

Hi Everyone,

       I wanted to tell you also that the Milky Way is the double vortex that can be found in the Sign Scorpio. I forgot this information when I was typing up the entry. So sorry about that.



       I also wanted to know that the curve could indicate a gravitational pull which is called the Rapture in Christian terms. See how this prophecy is relating to the rapture. It can be difficult to decode Nostradamus Prophecy because he uses Astrology and Ancient Occult studies. Overall, after months of research and hard work. My mom and I have finally cracked the code. 


May Abba Bless You Always.
May Peace Be With You.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CURRENT MOON
moon cycle