Jeremiah 29:13...

Jeremiah 29:13...
Jeremiah 29:13- "And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart."

Monday, February 10, 2014

Economic Crash: Get Money Out NOW!!

Greetings Everyone,


Get your money out! Don't rely on the banks!


       I have recently received word about the stock market crash and more healthcare problems as far as policy is concerned. Abba told me that there is going to be a downfall of the economy. He showed me that businesses will go down and that celebrities are going to have problems as well. I have already said that Mercury is the ruler of economic affairs. Now mercury is going to be coming in during February 15-18 2014. That is kind of interesting since their will be a drill being constructed around this time. So if you have money in stocks or whatever investment that you have please be sure to take your money out. All of it. If you live in the UK and other EUROPEAN COUNTRIES, WATCH THE ECB!!! I don't know much about the ECB, but Abba showed me the name and it's not looking good for the EURO. Brothers and Sisters in the EU region, I recommend that you take your money out of the banks and stocks as well. Brothers and sisters living in America, I advise you to get your money out NOW! Because when it falls its going to fall. This is the latest world that I have received.

Watch them! Not looking good of the Euro!

        Okay guys, be safe and lots of love. 

May Abba Bless You Always.
May Peace Be With You.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CURRENT MOON
moon cycle