Jeremiah 29:13...

Jeremiah 29:13...
Jeremiah 29:13- "And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart."

Saturday, February 22, 2014

Mercury New Retrograde

Greetings Everyone,




        Hope everyone is having a great Sabbath day. Today I wanted to talk more about Mercury. There is a new date for Mercury. It retrogrades in on June 7th. This is a definite day too watch because there is already lots of problems going on financially all over the world globally. This might be the day where Mercury puts the final nail on the coffin. Now Mercury is the ruling planet of Gemini the Twins. This is like the ultimate power for the spirit of Mercury to really put it down far as money is concerned. I mean really. Why are all of these rich bankers all of a sudden killing themselves. I mean there has to be something coming. And it is HUGE!!! I just want you guys to be prepared for this because its going to be a domino effect. Its going to be a global financial catastrophe. I may not have all of the details but I am seeing a pattern with the planets, now. I know you guys are like, "yeah right" but Mercury is retrograding right now as we speak, and I'm seeing so many people as well as myself feeling the effects as far as financial problems. So there is so something to this guys. Remember, Abba said look to the heavens and the planets are apart of the heavens and these planets are like in our orbit and we can see them and that has never really happened before to this degree so. I think that they are going to put influential forces upon us. So please if you have time at the 2014 Planetary Overview and you can see for yourself about the orbits.



         Also, I had a dream about Saturn again guys. The crops are going to go belly up really soon so stock on food. Okay guys, be safe. Much Love.

May Abba Bless You Always.
May Peace Be With You.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CURRENT MOON
moon cycle