Jeremiah 29:13...

Jeremiah 29:13...
Jeremiah 29:13- "And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart."

Thursday, February 6, 2014

2014: Beginning of Tribulation Period

Greetings Everyone,


Start of  Great Tribulation Period


         Abba has revealed to me that 2014 is the beginning of our troubles. We are going to see so much violence and bloodshed and many people lives fallen in danger and lost. I have hidden much information because again, I do not know how you all are going to take this so I will work very hard to make sure to explain it. Last year around September, I have received word that Babylon (a.k.a. America) will fall and will be crumbled to the ground because of all of the iniquities that she has committed against Abba. I also revealed who the dragon was, the beast, and the false prophet. I also told you that the beast will be killed.


Influential Forces of the Planets will hit the Earth. Changing Behaviors.


         These are not new prophecies that I have revealed. I have told you these things in previous blogs. However, I have developed new information that I will now reveal to you. Earth is moving out of our natural alignment and moving to other places. This is why the Earth has been acting differently. Something that I have never experienced before. I noticed that Earth is going through a lot of changes. Now we are also able to visibly see planets in an order that not natural. They are very close to Earth and the magnetic field of Earth. In February, we see that Mercury, Venus, Jupiter, Mars and Saturn. I have gotten a buzz word from Abba about Mercury and to look into it. I did what I was told and it lead me to Greek mythology. Before you guys start calling me false. Think with me for just a second once I tell you about what Mercury represents. Now we all know that the Bible went from Hebrew to Greek to English (to keep the list short.) So it is not so far-fetched that we see Greek words in it that lead us to Greek mythology. Now in Greek mythology, Mercury is considered the ruler of Commerce, Travel, and Thievery. Around this time, we have noticed that there has been a lot of security breaches, frauding, and the government running out of money. Mercury has come to take away money completely. When it comes around again at the end of February, I'm sure more damage is going to happen. Later on we will have Venus coming around, this is going to bring sexual immorality around the world. See, whats happening to California? They are making it legal to marry their animals. Disgusting.


          Mars, being the war planet, will bring about violence. Nations will get extremely restless and anxious to go to war. As we see, China, Russia, U.S., Thailand, Ukraine and others are now fighting each other whether it is nation against nation or governments against citizens. It will not be long before a war breaks out. Saturn comes in and is the ruler of the agriculture. With that said, I believe that it will start famine across the land. We also have Jupiter which symbolizes the ruler of the planets and also represents law and order of injustice. The planets are not evil, however, planets do contain spirits. If they were did planets they would no longer exist. Even the Moon is a living spirit. Read Sixth and Seventh book of Moses. You will see what I am talking about. Now, these influential forces of the planets are going to have a major effect on us. Why? Because of our frequencies in our bodies. If you do not have enough high frequencies in your bodies then you will most likely fall victim to the influence that each planet brings.


             Again, I am not blaming the planets at all for what is happening. My basic belief is that the planets are bringing about judgement as well. This is major. I tell you that the planet Mercury is going to start our economic demise. America, we are running out of money and China will no longer support our debt at all. So, I advise you to definitely safe money on the side and get it out of the banks because if you do not then you will fall victim to theft and freezing by the banks. So take as much money if not all out of there as soon as possible and begin stocking up for food and water and other necessities. Okay? Once more I will leave a list of the planets this month and I will reveal the rest once Abba tells me to do so.



  • Mercury- Ruler of Commerce, Travel and Thievery. (In this case it will definitely be Thievery)
  • Venus- Pros: Beauty, and Love. (In this case it will be Whoredom and Sexual Immorality)
  •  Jupiter- Ruler of Law and Order, Weather, Sky and Fate. (In this case it will be Injustice)
  • Saturn- Ruler of Agriculture (In this case, it will be Famine)
  • Mars- Ruler of War

      That is all I have for right now. Please take this seriously and stock up, okay? I will talk with you guys later. Be safe and lots of love. 


May Abba Bless You Always.
May Peace Be With You.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CURRENT MOON
moon cycle