Jeremiah 29:13...

Jeremiah 29:13...
Jeremiah 29:13- "And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart."

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Recommendation Site: True Essence Flows

Greetings Everyone,




      I have created a site that is more grounded and rooted towards Universal teaching. Spiritual Teaching. This blog was to start like that but there has been so much going on that I have lost track and spent most of my time covering what the Dark Ones has been doing to us and be reporting on that. I will talk about more things that I have found out and more things that I have written down as Abba has been talking to me. However, back to the recommendation site. I call this site: True Essence Flows. I have put a lot of work into it and with Abba's help I was able to complete the site and its nearly fully functional. I have not set up a contact page for the site yet. For those who what to mail in afterwards. The email is this: trueessenceflows@outlook.com. I think that it will be really awesome to have that. So if you want to have more of a spiritual grounded teaching then I suggest my new site True Essence Flows. I hope that you all enjoy it.

    I will still be here on this site to give you guys the latest news on whats going on and what Abba has been telling me. So I will NOT move. okay? Remember to be safe and lots of love.

May Abba Bless You Always.
May Peace Be With You.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CURRENT MOON
moon cycle