Jeremiah 29:13...

Jeremiah 29:13...
Jeremiah 29:13- "And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart."

Saturday, February 22, 2014

Mars Retrograde Raise Chances of War

Greetings Everyone,



         Be prepared to hear about more war as Mars Retrogrades on March 1 to May 19. I will call this the war period because Mars is the War planet and soon as it was rolling in on Feb 18-20, I notice Ukraine and Thailand intensifying their clashes with the government.


         This time Mars will be retrograding in Libra, the balancing scales, often represented as the symbol of justice. I usually don't push this issue but forbid that this is happening while these planets are around. With that said, I cannot overlook this. So please watch the planets and study what the planets are all about and what they do. This will help understand what is going on and it will help verify that we are indeed in the hour of judgement. So whatever you guys got to do, do it now. I'm afraid that this is the calm before the storm. I am just giving you what I have been recently shown by Abba (God) and I want you guys to know that this is it. The Tribulation/Cleansing period had begun. I just want you guys to know that the nations are going to get more restless. As Saturn retrogrades on March 2 to June 20. The crops are going to be scarce. So you guys get ready. Be prepared, do not be caught in shame of your nakedness. Please prepare. Okay guys, be safe. Much Love.

May Abba Bless You Always.
May Peace Be With You.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CURRENT MOON
moon cycle