Jeremiah 29:13...

Jeremiah 29:13...
Jeremiah 29:13- "And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart."

Sunday, January 26, 2014

The Coming of Judgement

Greetings Everyone,


          I just wanted to remind you that judgement is fastly approaching. I don't know all the specs on judgement because it is not for me to know. I do want you guys to know whats going on. That way you will not be caught off guard. In one of my recent dreams, I dreamt of the number 14. I find that intriguing, exciting, and uplifting, yet confused, apprehensive and slightly fearful. Its was exciting because we are currently in the year of 2014. I was happy to know that the spiritual number of 14 means double completion and deliverance. I was excited about it. The year of change. Yet I was fearful because I remembered the teterad that is coming up this April during the fake Passover. I say this because it is not the real dates of the Biblical Israelite calendar. The Jewish people mixed up the days on their calendar and now following the wrong days since Yom Kippur that happened a few months back.


            However, concerning the Te trad, then looked into the symbols of them. A little astrology work that seems to lead to nothing but a path of destruction, wrath and purification. I am not going to go into detail about this for personal reasons, buy guys, all of wait I'm seeing and what I have been taught and what I have been learning and hearing, I honestly believe this is the Year of Action. I really, really do. There is no doubt in my mind about that. I have never felt this strongly about this since I prophecised about the Downfall of America back in 2009. This is going to be huge. This is the year that all ancient prophecies have talked about leading to the greater apocalypse. Okay guys, I just wanted to take some time to remind you guys of judgement. Be Safe.


May Abba Bless You Always.
May Peace Be With You.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CURRENT MOON
moon cycle