Jeremiah 29:13...

Jeremiah 29:13...
Jeremiah 29:13- "And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart."

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Who Can Separate You From God?

Greetings Everyone,


Which one is right and which one is wrong? We must look at the core of it all and not just
one particular thing: Mainstream.


        I was going through religions for the past couple of days. I decided after viewing the religions and seeing the flaws in all main stream religion and how its really there to divide all of us. All of our brothers and sisters out there. This is absolutely horrible how the world has come too. We have been living in a false reality as I have stated in my previous blogs. We have been lied to ever since we where born. Now, as the end of this world comes and a new earth and new journey unfolds it is time to ready ourselves for the return of Abba and Yeshua. With this said, I wanted to elaborate that each and every one of us has a direct lineage to God. We had this connection ever since we were babies. As we get older, we lose ourselves with the false illusions of all the money, glitz and glamour. We must understand that the money/materialistic stuff will no longer be here. We must know find Abba and when we seek Him, you can then know the value of the true earth. Not the artificial society toys that the demons gave us to keep us distracted.


         Seek Abba and you will find Him. Does He not say this in Jeremiah 29:13? Yes, each religions have some truth in them but we must understand that the whole truth is spread-ed all over the world and not just in one particular religion. That is what we must understand about this world. This world is a huge school house on how to rightly serve God. I also believe that this realm is the lowest realm because well demons are all over this planet. They are camouflaged as humans and are running this planet and destroying it the same time. The world is not going to get any better because of how it is being treated. As the radiation continues to travel, it will take a total of four years before it reaches the whole planet and even with that we have lots of dangers that face us when the clouds collect water from the oceans and collect the radiation and rains on the land. We will be greatly effected as well as all of our land animals. The sea animals are already having a hard time with it. In fact a lot of sea animals will die.

Let's pursue Happiness.


         We must wake up to this illusion that the whole world is going to be okay. This world is going in a puff of smoke. The whole light worker thing is a lie. A fabrication of someones imagination. I agree with the Essene Brotherhood when they stated that this world will first experience a ecosystem collapse before an economic collapse. This is already beginning to happen. We must get away from the things of this world and start get ourselves spiritually ready for what is to come.

The reality is that we are still divided. There is nothing new under the sun.


          I gotten of subject a little bit. Okay, the answer is No. To be short. We are never separated from God. Religions however wanted us to think this way. When I say religion I mean mainstream religion. The type of religion that is working against God and His Children. I tell you to look at the basic core of it before you begin to point fingers at me. I know that some of you will do it. However, I am here to give you the truth of it all whether it is something you would like to hear or not like to hear. Religion is to divide us not unify us under one religion. That is why we have so much chaos today if we think about it. So much needs to be done for spiritual development, but there is very little time. Very little time. I worry about the time frame, but that is also the main reason why I have been ministering ever since September because I want everyone to ascend to a better place and not be here with the beast. I want all of us to make it. Even thought the dream itself is impossible to achieve but I would like to try and help as many people as I can towards spiritual development and Oneness with God. Just my two cents. Be safe guys and lots of love.


May Abba Bless You Always.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CURRENT MOON
moon cycle