Jeremiah 29:13...

Jeremiah 29:13...
Jeremiah 29:13- "And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart."

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Close Asteroid could possibly hit Earth

Greetings Everyone,



       I am constantly looking at the signs in the heavens to see what is going on. Today, I heard about Asteroid DX110. I find this interesting asteroid. The numbers are very interesting. I have been calculating numbers of what is what and it reminds me of the numbers that I see on the road all of the time. So here are the numbers that I came up with during a few YouTube videos that did asteroid coverage.


  • 10= Divine Order
  • 7= Spiritual Perfection
  • 6=Man without God
  • 8= New Beginnings/Resurrection
  • 5= Half/ Just Recompense or Bounteous Reward
  • 11= Disorder
  • 9= Judgement/Finality
  • 2= Difference/ Divisions/ Separation
  • 3= Divine Order
Those were the numbers that I have gotten from studying the numbers and also I have noticed that this is suppose to be an Apollo class Asteroid? Could this be the key to the bottomless pit like from the fifth trumpet as the Bible depicted? 

"Then the fifth angel sounded: And I saw a star fall from heaven to earth and given to him was the key to the bottomless pit. And he opened the bottomless pit and the smoke arouse out of the pit like the smoke out of a great furnace... "  -Revelation 9:1-2

And they had a king over them the angel of the bottomless pit whose name in Hebrew is Abaddon , but in Greek his name is Apollyon."  -Revelation 9:11

Just wondering. Okay be safe out there guys. Much Love.

May Abba Bless You Always.
May Peace Be With You.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CURRENT MOON
moon cycle