Jeremiah 29:13...

Jeremiah 29:13...
Jeremiah 29:13- "And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart."

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Letter to Europe: NATO

Greetings Everyone,



     I just written about what the word I have received from Abba stating about the EU. I also got one concerning about NATO. This has definitely caught my attention and was very alarming. I also hope that you find it interesting as well. So I wanted to go on ahead and get right to it:

Message to NATO,

      You have initiated war upon the firmament. For that your fall of desolation shall be great. The wrath will come upon you like fire upon wood. You have made war upon My angels and you shall get a full compensation of My wrath upon you. Your agents will turn against you and your establishment shall break form the inside. You will know who you are up against and their is no aid in the world that will help you. Prepare slaughter. 

       That's all I got. So, yeah. When I got this message it was something that was very concerning to me. So, guys be careful out there in Europe again. Watch the governments carefully. They are not your friends. Though they try to appear that way. Don't trust them. They are not for you at all. Likewise, the US. So again, you can choose to take this message to heart or to ignore. However, Abba's Will will be done. Okay, be safe guys. Much Love.

May Abba Bless You Always. 
May Peace Be With You.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CURRENT MOON
moon cycle