Jeremiah 29:13...

Jeremiah 29:13...
Jeremiah 29:13- "And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart."

Friday, March 21, 2014

Revelation 14:14 Fulfilled

Greetings Everyone,


            Revelation 14:14 has just came into florescent, okay. Now here is why I say that. Yesterday, I was browsing on Yahoo! News. You know checking to see what was going on and everything and I came across this striking astronomy article. It said that a giant asteroid is going to blot out the start Regulus in the Sickle of Leo. One of the brightest stars seen over North America. This was a rare celestial event. So when I saw that it said a rare celestial event, I was like, something is going down. So I looked at the picture they had and that's when I heard, Son of Man and Sickle in my ear and I was like. Oh... So I went into my online Bible to get the scripture. Revelation 14:14 says:

      
"And I looked and behold a white cloud, and upon the cloud one sat like unto the Son of Man, having on his head a golden crown, and in his hand a sharp sickle."   


          Okay now here is the sickle:



           This is the exact image that I got from Yahoo! News before the article went poof. As we can see here, we see in the first image that the star Regulus is right there and within that splitting moment its like totally gone. Like the asteroid covered the entire star. Like no trace of light what so ever. Now I believe that the rest of the verses in Revelation 14 is going to fall into place right along with this one. The constellation Leo represents the lion in the Tribe of Judah and the sickle is represents...well... the sickle. So this is truly something. We are seeing a prophecy come to life. This is definitely something to watch because it also ties into the angels with their sharp sickles to reap the grapes of the earth because the grapes of the earth is fully ripe. 

"And the angel thrust in his sickle into the earth, and gathered the vine of the earth, and cast it unto the great winepress of the wrath of God."  -Revelation 14:19


          I do think that Regulus star represent the grapes of the earth that is ripe and have been reaped. And will go in the winepress. This is really something. 



      This is a map projection of who will be able to see it in like Blu-ray edition compared to those who live in other parts that live else where will be able to see a DVD copy of what is going on. I find it interesting about the path that is taken place here. We have New York highlighted here, and parts of New Jersey. Within that area. And the asteroid is the size of Rhode Island, guys so it is a really huge asteroid blocking the Regulus Star.

        Okay, bottom line of what I think is happening here. I think that this rare event that took place is actually signifying or leading up to an asteroid strike that is going to hit really soon. Too much evidence from the signs of the stars to the Bible itself that supports the fulfillment of Revelation 14:14. No coincidence. I don't believe in coincidences at all. I believe that everything happens for a reason. And there was a reason that this asteroid covered the Regulus star in the Sickle found in the Constellation of Leo. Keep Watch Guys. Much Love. 

May Abba Bless You Always.
May Peace Be With You. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

CURRENT MOON
moon cycle