Jeremiah 29:13...

Jeremiah 29:13...
Jeremiah 29:13- "And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart."

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Letter to Europe: The EU

Greetings Everyone,



Today, I have received word from Abba concerning the EU and also concerning NATO towards my brothers and sisters that live in the European Nations. He is very angry about what is going on. So, without further notice I will type what I have written from Abba:

Message to the EU,

        Fallen! Your nations have fallen! Your Euro is no more. Your cities have lost value. No one will obtain it! No one will aid you through your desolation! You have provoked Ahayah, Lord of spirits. Your thievery shall be re-compensated tenfold. Famine will sweep the land, war shall sweep your waters and bounds. You will not escape. Your people and wicked ways have provoked Me for the FINAL TIME!

Okay just a little commentary, what Abba means by people he means those who work for the EU and those who support the wickedness of the EU. The Ukraine war is serious but they are not saying anything to you guys about the Euro collapsing, just like the US dollar collapsing. I don't know anything about the EU. What it does or nothing about it. But after this message I notice that it does play a central role. So, guys be safe out there in Europe. You can either take this message as a time to prepare or a time to ignore. However, it will be done. God is especially mad. This is the Letter to the EU. There is another one that I will write concerning NATO. Okay guys, be safe. Much Love.

May Abba Bless You Always.
May Peace Be With You.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CURRENT MOON
moon cycle