Jeremiah 29:13...

Jeremiah 29:13...
Jeremiah 29:13- "And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart."

Monday, March 31, 2014

Two Parts of Creation PART 2

Greetings Everyone,


           I'm coming with another part 2 of the Two Parts of Creation. Okay, since I have established the general story of the esoteric and the materialistic parts of it. Due to my findings of actually analyzing the Bible, I was shown by our Heavenly Father that there is two entities that are talking within the Bible. We have our Heavenly Father and we have the Devil. I notice where after the Heavenly Father has spoken then there is these phrases that come out "and I", "and he", "And I also" and sometimes a semicolon is present. Have anyone felt that the Bible sometimes repeats itself? Like for instance, in Exodus, our Heavenly Father said that He had heard what was going on with the Children of Israel.

"And the Lord said, I have surely seen the affliction of my people which are in Egypt, and I have heard their cry by reason of their taskmasters; for I know their sorrows."  -Exodus 3:7
  
        This is our Heavenly Father speaking in this Exodus Chapter 3. Then I was shown by the Heavenly Father this verse in Exodus Chapter 6:

"And God spake to Moses, and said to him, I am the Lord, and I appeared unto Abraham, unto Issac and unto Jacob, by the name God Almighty, but by my name JEHOVAH was I not know to them. And I also established my covenant with them the land of Canaan... And I also heard the groaning of the Children of Israel, whom the Egyptians keep in Bondage; and I have remembered my covenant."  -Exodus 6:2-5

      
  
         Something sounds fishy. If our Heavenly Father knew about the suffering of the Children of Israel and has already introduced Himself to Moses then, why in the world would He have to repeat Himself again, and under a new name. That makes no sense. I want to take you all to Revelation, mainly because we are in the the Book of Revelations right now, and their are some details in there that I want to point out. In Revelation Chapter 1, we will see a huge distinction:

"I was in Spirit on the Lord's day, and heard behind me a great voice, as of a trumpet, saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first in the last."  -Revelation 1:10-11

"I am the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, which was, and which is to come, the Almighty."  -Revelation 1:8

See the distinction in that? The Lord suppose to be the beginning and the end, the first and the last right? Where in our Heavenly Fathers name do we have, "which is, which was, and which is to come" phrase implanted there? Something is terribly wrong here. Here's more distinction:

"And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven saying, the kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever."  -Revelation 11:15

"And the four and twenty elders , which sat before God on their seats, fell upon their faces, and worshiped God, saying We give thee thanks, O Lord God Almighty, which art, and wast and art to come."  -Revelation 11:16

Here is one more verse that gives an example of the two entities that are caught up into one verse:

"I am he that liveth, and was dead; and behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen;... and I have the keys of hell and of death."  -Revelation 1:18


       The first verses or first parts of the verses are indeed our Heavenly Father, then we have the Devil that represents the verse after that verse. That is why I say that the Bible is an esoteric book with trip wires. It is quite hard to pick up on at first and if it where not for our Heavenly Father, Holy Spirit, Yashayah (Jesus), the angels and my mom, I would have not caught it. So guys do not read the Bible as a whole. There is constant duality throughout the book. Prophecies are solid. 

       Just remember that our Heavenly Father IS and ALWAYS WILL BE CREATOR!!! All of this "what is, what was, and what is to come" stuff is NOT our Heavenly Father. That is the Devil. I mean doesn't it sound a lot like the beast description? It can not be our Heavenly Father. It just cant. Then we have all kinds of new names. 

Heavenly Father's Names in Bible
  • God of Heaven
  • God of the Hebrews
  • God of Abraham, Issac and Jacob


What the Devil calls himself in the Bible
  • God of the earth
  • God Almighty
  • Jehovah
     

      This is truly something. I was stunned when I saw this and I thought that I would share my findings with everyone. I hope this helps. Much Love.

May Abba Bless You Always.
May Peace Be With You.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CURRENT MOON
moon cycle