Jeremiah 29:13...

Jeremiah 29:13...
Jeremiah 29:13- "And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart."

Monday, December 2, 2013

Arrival of the Son of Man is IMMINENT!!!

Greetings Everyone,



                I wanted to say that the Coming of Yeshua Ha'Mashiach is IMMINENT!! Its going to happen any day now. Can you guys feel it in your bones? I know for a fact that I feel it. Everyday, I can sense his spirit around be every second of the day. I want to also stress how important this is because it will be the start of the great war. The battle of Armageddon is just around to corner. I know it. So you guys keep your guard and be more alert because Yeshua is coming any minute now. Yes, I know that some of you are skeptic, but if you do not take in what I'm saying to you then you are going to be in for a rude awakening. Everything in this "Modern Day Society" is going to crumble. And its all going to be within an hour's time frame.


                 
Second Coming of Yeshua: Coming Sooner Than We Think


                 Those of you that have not repented, please do so now. For those who have the Armour of God, put them on and keep them on at all times. Do not take them off. You guys are going to need them. Sleeping with them on is a necessity because we are vulnerable. How? Because our spirit is more open to things. So its easy to get psychic attacks when you are off guard. So please keep them on at all times. Shield yourselves because its about to get really rough for all of us. 


Be sure to shield yourselves with the Armour that God has given us.


                   What is happening now is the beginning of the Spiritual war. The war that will lead to the greatest battles of all battles. The battle of Armageddon.  What is happening now is that Satan is putting his plans into full effect. So we have to be ready because this is going to be a war that we cannot afford to sleep on. Let us continue to fight on. Okay? Be sure to watch for Yeshua Coming because it is going to happen really soon guys. Be safe and lots of love. 


May Abba Bless You Always.



No comments:

Post a Comment

CURRENT MOON
moon cycle