Jeremiah 29:13...

Jeremiah 29:13...
Jeremiah 29:13- "And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart."

Monday, December 9, 2013

Our Father Knew Everything From The Beginning

Greetings Everyone,


             I want to take this time out to say that Our Beloved Abba knew everything since the beginning. He knew all the details of everyone's life before we were even born. I find so amazing, and extremely powerful. I knew that He would know about our actions before we had done them. What I didn't know that our lives were already played out before we were even born!! Isn't that some powerful insight. I mean WOW!!! When I read this my Holy Spirit was all over the place. So not only the 144,000 saints were preordained but the way we were going to live our lives were preordained as well. I just feel so happy to know this information. (I am always happy to know something new about Abba. He is AMAZING!! :))


 



           I just wanted to put up a quick post about this. This information is found in the Apocrypha under "2 Esdras", chapters 8, 9, and 10. This is a really great part of the Bible that will answer a lot of unanswered questions. I know that it answered a lot for me. So I highly recommend it guys. It will blow your mind. Okay guys, lots of love. 

May Abba Bless You Always. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CURRENT MOON
moon cycle