Jeremiah 29:13...

Jeremiah 29:13...
Jeremiah 29:13- "And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart."

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

In Memory of...

Greetings Everyone,


"When you put good out there it's amazing what can be accomplished"  -Paul Walker
Reach Out WorldWide Founder



             I just wanted to take time out to remember our dear brother, Paul Walker. He will be missed. I really loved his acting and he made such a huge impression on everyone. He had founded an organization called Reach Out WorldWide a.k.a ROWW. He was always giving to anyone who was in need. He never let the fame get to his head. Just and overall stand up guy. We will always keep him in our hearts and help carry out his intent to put a smile on everyone's face. We love you, Paul.


May Abba Be With Him Always.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CURRENT MOON
moon cycle