Jeremiah 29:13...

Jeremiah 29:13...
Jeremiah 29:13- "And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart."

Thursday, December 5, 2013

The Truth About Incorruptible Bodies

Greetings Everyone,



Celestial Essence is inside Physical Existence.


                I decided to redo this post with more clearer points. This time with just my interpretation of what I think is considered a corruptible body. I think that an incorruptible body is the celestial body. The celestial body is ruled by the heart. The physical existence is ruled by the mind. The mind can be tricked by at any time by anything or anyone. So it is important to allow your hearts to guide you on whether or not a certain thing speaks to you or not. Now, the point that I make in my previous post before I took it down was this, we cannot change our state of being ourselves. Abba is the only one who can change us in an instant. 


"The first man is from the earth, earthly; the second man is from heaven."   - 1 Corinthians 15:47


              The first body is terrestrial, of flesh. The second body is from heaven, this is the body that is locked inside of us. 


"Now I say this, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; nor does the perishable inherit the imperishable. Behold, I tell you a mystery; we will not all sleep but we will all be changed, in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet; for the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed."    -1 Corinthians 15:50-52



           It is very clear that the only way we are going to go from physical to celestial is when Abba unlocks that part of us. There is not a way where we can somehow transform ourselves into celestial beings. We are not going to be able to do that. I know that it may be hard for some of those to accept this point because they have already believed upon another point. However, this is what I think. I think that the only way we are going to be able to go back to our true nature is when Abba (God) Himself unlocks that part of us. That's the only way we are going to get there. On top of all of that, we have to be accounted worthy in order to obtain celestial existence. 


"For He has put all things in subjection under His feet. But when He says, "All things are put in subjection," it is evident that He is expected who put all things in subjection to Him."   -1 Corinthians 15:27


                 Okay, so there is my interpretation about the incorruptible bodies. I hope this helps some. Lots of love.



May Abba Bless You Always. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CURRENT MOON
moon cycle