Jeremiah 29:13...

Jeremiah 29:13...
Jeremiah 29:13- "And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart."

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Please Donate To Save The Lions

Greetings Everyone,



Lions Are Beautiful. Why would anyone want to kill them?


              I wanted to take some time and tell you that there are many lions that are getting killed in Kenya, due to the lions looking for food. The lions have no where else to go and eat so when they are hungry they are going to find a place to eat. People are complaining about their livestock getting killed because of the lions eating them. Well, once I read this story I have became highly passionate about this issue and donated to the cause. Not only that I have started a fundraiser called "Save The Lions" in partnership of National Geographic to help save the lions as well as other big cats that need our help. 


            Lions are also mentioned in the bible. The Lion of the Tribe of Judah. So lets show these beautiful lions that we care and we want to save them from getting killed. You don't have to donate a lot just donate what you can to help National Geographic save them. Thanks for tuning in and lets make a difference. Lots of Love. 


May Abba Bless You Always.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CURRENT MOON
moon cycle