Jeremiah 29:13...

Jeremiah 29:13...
Jeremiah 29:13- "And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart."

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Mandela's Fake Funeral

Greetings Everyone,


             This is going to be a relatively short post. I just wanted to talk about Nelson Mandela's funeral. It is the most fake thing ever! This guy has been dead for months. Since June 26, he has been dead. So here are some questions that does peak my interest... Why wait this long for a funeral? What is the real reason for the 91 world leaders there? Why are they going to wait to bury this man three days after this fake funeral? Why would the news station all of a sudden cover this? I have a degree in Journalism, as a reporter, I would have known to post this type of thing up. So why wouldn't they? I smell a fishy set up. Is Mandela the leopard beast mentioned in the bible? We will see. One thing that I do know that this funeral is some type of evil ritual.


             So keep watch on this. This is some fishy stuff that need to be looked into, guys. Things are getting more and more bizarre by the moment. Okay guys. Be safe and lots of love.


May Abba Bless You Always.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CURRENT MOON
moon cycle