Jeremiah 29:13...

Jeremiah 29:13...
Jeremiah 29:13- "And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart."

Monday, June 9, 2014

New Feature on Site

Hi Everyone,



I have a new feature here on the site. On the new header image, you guys can click and it will take you to my other site called True Essence. Not moving from this site or anything but I did create a new site also more on the teachings than focusing on the now. So if I'm not on here than there is a chance that I'm my True Essence site. I'm trying to expand Truth the best way I can be by multitasking. Okay Guys. Thanks for listening in and reading my blog posts. It means a lot really. Okay guys, Be safe and Spread the Love.


May Abba Bless You Always.
May Peace Be With You.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CURRENT MOON
moon cycle