Jeremiah 29:13...

Jeremiah 29:13...
Jeremiah 29:13- "And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart."

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Introduction

Greetings Everyone,



              This post is just an introduction to my little blog/site of spiritual teaching. I am NOT by ALL MEANS a pastor, preacher, minister, ordained minister, or any other clergyman or clergywoman who has expertise in religion. I am a teacher. I want to bring out the Truth and Word of God. I honestly think that clergyman or clergywoman are not the only ones who can receive the Word of God and interpret it properly. In this day and age, I have seen many churches saying things that are not in relation of God. For instance, I have been to a church that does their weekly offerings or tithes but they never give it out to charities. Some churches never really tell you where it is going. They just assume that you think that its going to a church and is not. Tithes are the works of a person not the money the person has. The works of a person is very important. For example, have you ever just decided to help a neighbor with some just because? Or have you baked a fresh pack of cookies to an orphanage just to show that you care? These are examples of works put in question form. This is how I personally view a tithe. If you rather work with money personally go to a charity and donate something or buy a brand new teddy bear for an infant in a hospital. These are just some things that you can do. You can crochet a hat for a child, if you love to crochet. All kinds of works that can be done. It will make you feel good inside. I want to teach about that. I want to emphasize on helping others. I want to bring true spiritual teachings. Meditate with God and He will answer you. I will teach you things that churches do not want to or care to teach. I will try my best to help you guys who are trying really hard to get towards God, but feel quite discourage. I do not claim to be a pastor, preacher, minister, ordained minister, or any other clergyman and clergywoman. I am an ordinary person just like you who wants to share personal knowledge and helps you on your spiritual journey. I will work overtime to get my point across because the beginning of the great tribulation has already begun and I want to help you guys get there before tribulation really gets into high gear.

Much Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CURRENT MOON
moon cycle