Jeremiah 29:13...

Jeremiah 29:13...
Jeremiah 29:13- "And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart."

Monday, October 21, 2013

Patience Is The Key

Greetings Everyone,


               I wanted to let you guys know that our Saviour is coming. I know that some of you are going to respond to my statement with either "Yeah, right" or "When? The demons here are running a muck". Well, for those who know Abba (Father), or the Most High, knows that He works on His own time. I come to remind you that continue to have faith and walk the path of righteousness. Patience is the most key to everything. "Those who wait patiently for the Lord", will be rewarded with eternal life. We cannot rush Abba (Father) to do anything. We are His creation so we must wait for Him.


         
                  I know some of you are like "yeah, I know that already", However, you may seem irritated when you respond with this phrase. Some of you may feel like you are losing hope or faith because the things that you have prophesied have not come true yet, but that does not mean that it will not come true. I have prophesied the downfall of America for the first time in 2009 when I was in my British Literature class when I was a senior in high school. Now that I fast forward to the present, I am starting to see it setup for that very event.



               So do not lose hope. Just know that He is coming and He will come like "a thief". So we will not really know the exact hour of when He will come. Just continue to pray and meditate and have open conversations with Him. He will hear you even if you don't think that He does and He will answer you. Which will lead me to say that you have to be open to His messages when He does answer. He hears all of your cries and agonies. He knows everything that we do.



              Just know that these demons will not prevail. They will go down. It is written and it will come to pass. Just have patience. Everyday, you wake up and know that He is on His way to rescue His people from all of this mess. So all the evil that you see it will pass away and Ahayah's kingdom will be established.


               So be patient guys and do not give up. Just know that the Spirit that Abba (Father) has given you will continue to keep you informed with what is going on in the world. He did pour His spirit to all flesh and we will prophesy. Dreams and Visions about certain events will come to pass. So continue to wait guys and be watchful. He will come when you will least expect it. Be on watch guys.



May Ahayah Bless You.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CURRENT MOON
moon cycle