Jeremiah 29:13...

Jeremiah 29:13...
Jeremiah 29:13- "And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart."

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

I've made a mistake

Greetings everyone,


         It seems that I have made an error on my posts. I have been calling the name of the Jewish origins for our Creator. That is not the appropriate name for Him and I will distribute out the correct name for Him in regards to this matter. First, I would like to acknowledge that I have made a mistake and I am deeply sorry for going on with it without further research. So I wanted to take the time out to apologize and I hope that you all accept my apology for this error. Secondly, I will correct all of my post and replace it with the correct name. Afterwards, I will work talk more about the origins of the Jewish name for God.


         Now that that has been cleared. I wanted to let you guys know that the correct name for The Most High is Ahayah. I made sure that it was the correct name for the Most High this time. If you want to go with something a bit more safe while addressing our Elohim, then I would highly suggest the name "Father". I personally call Him Abba which is Hebrew for "Father".


           Ahayah is pronouced "a-high-yah". Those are the correct pronunciations of Ahayah.  I will be back with a post in regards to the name. Once again. I am sorry for the this matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CURRENT MOON
moon cycle