Jeremiah 29:13...

Jeremiah 29:13...
Jeremiah 29:13- "And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart."

Thursday, October 10, 2013

The Crucifixion Contradictory

Greetings Everyone,


         As I was reading the First Book of Adam and Eve, I came into a shocking revelation. There seems to be some type of contradiction with the crucifixion. I will go into more detail. In the First Book of Adam and Eve, there is a prophecy that was revealed to Adam while he was dwelling within the Cave of Treasures. This prophecy was talking about the crucifixion of Yeshua Ha'Mashiach. Now, here is the contradiction.


        In the text, Ahayah tells Adam within the prophecy that He will personally come down from heaven and will become flesh. He will shed His blood on the altar on the earth on Golgotha. Golgotha is the very hill that Yeshua Ha'Mashiach was crucified on many years later. So as I am reading this text, I notice that this prophecy is mentioned more than once. How is that?


         As I continued to read, I have created a theory that Yeshua Ha'Mashiach is actually Ahayah in human flesh. I was completely floored by this revelation. I had to speak on it, because this is so huge. This information definitely contradicts the information received in the Bible text.


          Here are a few points that can support my theory for one in the book of Genesis, Jacob wrestles with Ahayah and prevailed. Ahayah appeared in the flesh when wrestling with Jacob and He renamed Jacob the name Israel. In one of the lost books in the Bible that covers Yeshua's story as a child, he had remarkable powers and he was correcting the people for their wrongdoing. Also as a child, he was able to revive people from the dead. Absolutely AMAZING! My last point is, in the First book of Enoch, Ahayah is surrounded by 10,000 angels but neither one of them have the authority to speak for Him.


        So I am convinced in my theory that Yeshua Ha'Mashiach is actually Ahayah in human flesh. I mean why leave something so important out of the Bible? Why would it not be included like the Books of Enoch? All of this is so intriguing. For those who have not read the First Book of Adam and Eve than I definitely encourage you to read it. I will provide the link below:


       The link will be called "The First Book of Adam and Eve".


May Ahayah Bless You.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CURRENT MOON
moon cycle