Jeremiah 29:13...

Jeremiah 29:13...
Jeremiah 29:13- "And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart."

Friday, October 25, 2013

Sixth Seal: Coming of the Great Earthquake



"And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood."  -Revelation 6:12


Greetings Everyone,


                   Today I want to explain the coming of the great earthquake that is accompanied by the sixth seal in Revelation 6:12 here. Well, I feel that this prophecy is about to come true any moment guys. This post is going to be a short one because I am going to give out facts as plainly as I can about this particular earthquake that is going to happen. So here I go:


"The Moon became as blood..."


                       Okay guys, on October 18 there was a prenumberal lunar eclipse. This eclipse I think is symbolical towards the scripture pertaining the sixth seal because that moon appeared as a blood red moon. Hence the partial quote "the moon became as blood"


"The sun became black as sackcloth of hair..."


                         Now following this lunar eclipse that happened on October 18, here follows a solar eclipse on November 3. This was to be described as a hybrid solar eclipse but it can be a total eclipse. I don't know but only Abba knows what kind of solar eclipse its going to be. I find it very interesting that the solar eclipse is going to happen like right after the lunar eclipse. As the day becomes dark for a period of time thus fulfilling this part of the scripture prophecy: "the sun became black as sackcloth of hair"


                          Okay, now check this out. This is another reason why I think that the Revelation 6:12 earthquake is going to happen because the lunar eclipse happened BEFORE the Feast of Tabernacles and the solar eclipse is going to happen AFTER the Feast of Tabernacles. An appointed time, that Abba has given to the Israelites. Now COME ON, THIS IS REALLY, REALLY HUGE!!! 


So there is only one part left waiting to happen "lo, there was a great earthquake." Guys there are mini earthquakes happening everyday and that is usually a sign. If there are baby earthquakes happening that means that the mama earthquake is not to far behind. Its going to be like really something. I don't know exactly where the earthquake will hit, but I have a strong feeling that its going to be either on the east or west coast of America.  So keep a watchful eye because its coming. 


May Ahayah Bless You.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CURRENT MOON
moon cycle