Jeremiah 29:13...

Jeremiah 29:13...
Jeremiah 29:13- "And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart."

Thursday, November 28, 2013

A New Millennium: Kingdom of God

Greetings Everyone,


           As you may know from the other blogs that I have made. I have stated that the Yeshua is Coming very soon. As a matter of fact it is very imminent and spontaneous. So in other words, it can happen at any time. When I say that I mean the Rapture part. Please let me inform you that Rapture is simply a label. Just like the label "World War" "Race" "Retail" "Transatlantic Slave Trade", the Bible tells us in detail of a certain event, it does not tell you exactly what it is called. So just because I use the term Rapture, that is specifically to talk about a certain event in the Bible that is about to happen. Just like the Bible talked about the Transatlantic Slave Trade, in Deuteronomy, however, that just because it the name of the event is not in the Bible doesn't mean that it didn't happen, okay? So just wanted to put that out there. So I personally believe that we are at the end of the 6000 year mark and are transitioning to the 7000 year mark.


             Within the last years of the 6000 year mark, there are going to be a lot of chaos as I have stated in previous blogs. However, after the defeat of the Dragon and his allies, we will launch into the new millennium. The Kingdom of God on the new earth. So what is key here is the ending of the modern slave society:



            And the beginning of the New Peaceful Era once Yeshua is here and establishes the Kingdom of God here on the new earth:




          So there it is. Now where can we find Heaven right now until the Kingdom of God is established on the new earth...? Scripture says:


"Neither shall they say, Lo here, or lo there! For, behold, the kingdom of God is within you."  -Luke 17:21


              So right there, it's telling you that you hold the key to the kingdom of God. So there is no need to go inside of a church or go outside of yourself to find it. Abba implanted a key inside of each and everyone of us. So we can get to Him and reach Him. So we do not need to worry about that. We hold the key of the kingdom of God. Now with that said, we must also understand that Yeshua holds the key of everlasting life. For Scripture says this:

"Yeshua said, 'For I am the way, and the truth and the life; no one comes to the Father but through me.'"  -John 14:6


                  So there we have it. Everlasting life can only be maintained through Yeshua. He also said, "No one comes to the Father but through me." Now I know some of you may be wondering, "How is it that I hold the key to the kingdom of God, but in order to get to Him, I have to go through Yeshua?" I will explain. 


              Yeshua is the only way we can get to Abba because Yeshua is the visible image of Abba Himself. Now lets back this statement up with a scripture:


"Yeshua said to them, 'Truly, truly, I say unto you, before Abraham was, I am."  -John 8:58



             Now in this scripture, we have the words, "I AM", okay? Now in the Old Testament, Doesn't Abba say those exact same words to Moses when Moses asked what to say if the children of Israel asked who sent him. According to the Scriptures, Abba says:


"And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you."  -Exodus 3:14



                This is very interesting to read the scriptures and the interpretations of it. Now remember that I stated in my older blogs about seeing is believing. How we have to see something in order to perceive it. Well, Yeshua being the visual image of the Word of God. Yeshua being the visual image of Abba Himself. Many can see him perform miracles through the works of Abba. We believe it. Then it comes to our spiritual minds and then we return home to Abba. So it is important to know this information. Once again, I will tell you that this miracle worker/deceiver will use New Age Spirituality to get to people but do not be fooled by him. Remember the things that I have spoke about Yeshua. All backed by lost gospels that were never in the Bible in the first place. Alright, guys that's it for now. I post later. Be safe.


May Abba Bless You Always. 





           

No comments:

Post a Comment

CURRENT MOON
moon cycle