Jeremiah 29:13...

Jeremiah 29:13...
Jeremiah 29:13- "And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart."

Monday, November 25, 2013

Modern Medicine: A form of Alchemy

Greetings Everyone,


              How are you today? I hope everyone is doing well. This is an additional attachment to why we all need to go and rely on herbs to help us heal and other benefits. Along time ago, we were told that the use of herbs is a form of witchcraft and devil worship. I do not agree with that. Forbid that herbs come from the earth, I find it hard to believe that it is an act of devil worship if you use herbs to cook and to heal someone. That is not the case. Herbs come from the earth and the earth comes from Abba, our Father in Heaven. However, if you use the herbs for something that its not suppose to be used for than that's another story.


             What I am promoting is this: Herbs are great to use for medical purposes. I want to let all of you guys know this, that all of the topics that I talk about flows through me from Abba and I do not take any credit at all for any of the topics that I have. I am not a preacher or minister. Just a messenger, a servant, and a teacher.


              Now lets talk about modern medicine and how its evil to the core. The modern medicine is composed of nothing but chemicals. All of the chemicals are jointed and fused into make something totally different. Isn't that kind of the way, Alchemy is? Taking something and then changing it into something else? So if you guys do not believe me than I suggest that you view the logos of those in the medical field.

Blue Cross Blue Shield

Health Care

Verses this:


Pictures of Ancient Alchemy


            Hmm. Imagine that. Along time ago, medicine was used by the Nazis to kill people back at the Jewish holocaust, now they are using it to heal and "make" people "feel" better. However, modern medicine is nothing but a form of ancient alchemy. Alchemy is not good for you at all. It brings nothing but bad vibes and turn you crazy and dependent on modern medicine and the way that they keep you on it is to say that "hey, there isn't enough evidence to prove that herbs actually help the body." That is 100% crap. Herbs are better to use than using a high components of chemicals pumped up in your body that will have long term side effects and eventually kill you. We already have to battle chem-trails, we do not need MORE chemicals in our body to finish us off, okay? So please, please, please, please, do not rely on the medical system to help you. Rely on the herbs. Okay, guys that's it for this topic. Be safe and lots of love.


May Abba Bless You.



No comments:

Post a Comment

CURRENT MOON
moon cycle