Jeremiah 29:13...

Jeremiah 29:13...
Jeremiah 29:13- "And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart."

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Comet ISON Growing Wings

Greetings Everyone,


                 As you may know, Comet Ison is growing wings now as it gets closer and closer to the sun. As it whips around we are going to have a lot of issues including electronic problems. Electronic problems such as no more electronic interaction. All of that is going to be gone. As I look at Comet Ison, I know that it's here to bestow judgement and also to change the world.


 


                This comet is going to flip Earth as we know it. Earth itself is going through a lot of birth pangs right now and Comet Ison. Which, I honestly do not think that it is a comet but rather a planet. I know I sound quite bizarre stating this but it is indeed a planet. So I'm anxious about what kind of changes ISON will have for us. This particular comet has also been talked about in the Book of Enoch. So if anyone wants to check that out, here is the link right here: The Book of Enoch.

          
           So by all means check this out. No, the Book of Enoch is NOT a false book. The Book of Enoch tells us about the fallen angels and how they earth turned into the way it did. How they got corrupted and how they were never allowed back into heaven because of what they did. It talks about the nations fighting, intriguing parables and of course Comet ISON. So I do encourage you guys to check it out. 


May Ahayah Bless You.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CURRENT MOON
moon cycle