Jeremiah 29:13...

Jeremiah 29:13...
Jeremiah 29:13- "And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart."

Sunday, November 17, 2013

The Spreading of Abba's Anger




"The great day of the LORD is near-- near and coming quickly. Listen! The cry on the day of the LORD will be bitter, the shouting of the warrior there. That day will be a day of wrath, a day of distress and anguish, a day of trouble and ruin, a day of darkness and gloom, a day of clouds and blackness, a day of trumpet and battle cry against the fortified cities and against the corner towers. I will bring distress on the people and they will walk like blind men, because they have sinned against the LORD. Their blood will be poured like dust and their entrails are like filth. Neither their silver nor their gold will be able to save them on the day of the LORD's  wrath. In the fire of His jealousy the whole world will be consumed, for He will make a sudden end to all who live in the earth."  
-Zephaniah 1:14-18


Greetings Everyone,


           Today I have my window open after my mom told me that I should go outside. However, due to my laziness I opened my window. Once the breeze came into my room, and the minute I felt the breeze, I felt anger, grief, and envy. These are the emotions of Abba. I knew it the minute I felt it. This is Abba letting his frustrations known to the world. Venting out His frustrations to anyone who is willing to listen. Remember when I told you that Abba is nature even the four primary elements on this earth. I felt an over bearing of sadness that flowed within me because I do not want to see Abba angry. So I come to give you this message.


            The terrible day of Abba's wrath is indeed upon us. Today we have seen a chain of 60 tornadoes going across the map from the Midwest to the East coast. Tor:con is the highest level a tornado can ever reach. However I fear that we may face storms that will even be stronger than those labeled as the highest. Have you guys ever heard of a Super Typhoon and Tor;con events happening on this earth ever until now? This is a clear statement that Abba is going to destroy this world because of the excessive sin. My brothers and sisters who have lived right by Abba this is a time of rejoicement because we are going to ascend towards the new earth. For rapture is around the corner. However my dear brothers and sisters, who have not changed your ways, I pray that you do. 


              This is serious business. He is not going to wait any longer, that is why this world is pressuring the mark of the beast. Trying their best to make it very enticing for people to buy or want to have on them. The day of the LORD has come. Comet ISON is a judgement verdict that is going to be bestowed upon the earth. Things are going to get crucial really fast. I suggest you guys strengthen in your faith and put on the armor that Abba has supplied us with because it is going to be an experience that will be way beyond human comprehension. So please guys keep up the ten commandments in the old testament, the one commandment given by Yeshua in the New testament, and be ready for the Second coming of Yeshua the Messiah. 


              It would not be long before the prince of this world tells us that we would be more sufficient under a one world government. This will be known as Agenda 21 and then they will pursue to put us in concentration camps (FEMA camps) or kill us via first contact. The Great Tribulation is upon us so be watchful for Yeshua's coming and ask Abba for strength in these trouble times. 


May Ahayah Bless You.


No comments:

Post a Comment

CURRENT MOON
moon cycle