Jeremiah 29:13...

Jeremiah 29:13...
Jeremiah 29:13- "And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart."

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Agenda 21

Greetings Everyone,


               I wanted to talk about Agenda 21. This new agenda that is in the process of taking place. This agenda will replace the old governmental systems and will have the whole entire world under the rule of one world leader. So basically it will become a world dictatorship. So to speak. This agenda is a well scripted thick book on their so-called "ideas" to fight poverty and have equality under one roof. What are my thoughts about this Agenda 21:


               IT IS A BUNCH OF CRAP!!! IT HAS DICTATORSHIP STAMPED ALL OVER IT!!!


               There is no freedom or anything. Their idea of fighting poverty is to put us in concentration camps and kill us. So expect the final Anti-Christ to show his hand really soon because it is coming. This whole agenda is going to put EVERYONE into SLAVERY!! Now, I know no one wants to be a double slave. I mean we are already slaves to the modern societal systems but we will be official slaves when this new agenda has officially taken place of all the world governments from around the world.


                 It has already been accepted by 175 countries worldwide. If my memory serves me right. There are only 191 total world governments on the planet. This Agenda 21 is really code for NWO. So there you have it on that. So this will kick in the Great Tribulation. I know that for a fact. Little bit by little bit they are taking away your rights as a citizen and replacing citizenship with inmate number plates. I mean everywhere you go you are treated like a number or a criminal. I'm sure that you guys are getting fed up with it. I know that I am. This is insane what they are doing. 


                     Pretty soon they will have those chips ready to install within your bodies. Whatever you do. DO NOT TAKE IT!!! I will have a more detailed post about the microchip later on. So Agenda 21. Now for those who know/getting to know Abba or the Father. You will find that He works in the number 3. I mean lots of things happen on the number 3 or the number 7. However, number 3 is usually were the action happens. If you add up 21 on Agenda 21 you will get 3. No I am NOT saying that this is THE ACT OF GOD. ITS NOT THE ACT OF GOD. But it is a MOCKERY to GOD. This makes God livid to know that the devil is making war on His beloved children. 


                     So do mark my words when I tell you that GOD is COMING and he is going to straighten all of these demons that are roaming around. Judgement will be placed on their heads and it will be an everlasting punishment that will last all eternity. To the dragon, beast, false prophet and whoever follows them. This world will turn into hell and those who are not listening to the servants of God that warn them about what is going on. They will find themselves still here burning into a crispy creme forever and beyond. Please guys don't be like that. Instead follow the path of the righteous and gain eternal life. You will ascend out of here and will go to the new heaven and earth. However the first step is to heed the message and then work towards the salvation that is waiting for you. 


May Ahayah Bless You. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CURRENT MOON
moon cycle