Jeremiah 29:13...

Jeremiah 29:13...
Jeremiah 29:13- "And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart."

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

I Tell You Great News

Greetings Everyone,


          I want to proceed further by introducing the lighter side of my ministry, preaching the gospel. I want to talk about the great news that is at hand. I wanted to expose the lies about this world and how we have been living in the imaginary fantasy land first so you can have more of a understanding. I wanted to tell you that Yeshua is coming. HE IS COMING!!!! I know that there are many of you that think that I am like the others that are making this up but I am quite serious. We are in the last chapters of the Bible. Our Lord is coming back and establish His Kingdom. So I wanted to go ahead and spread the gospel. Besides, I know that you guys are feeling a little discouraged because of all the daunting news that I have shared with you all. So I am going to further proceed with the gospel.



The Fig Tree


"So likewise ye, when ye see these things come to pass know ye that the Kingdom of God is nigh at hand."  -Luke 21:31



              Yeshua is coming very soon. Things are going to be much better because he is coming to establish the Kingdom of God on the new earth. So lets begin. All of you be safe and have a blessed evening.


May Abba Bless You Always. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CURRENT MOON
moon cycle