Jeremiah 29:13...

Jeremiah 29:13...
Jeremiah 29:13- "And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart."

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Dream about Obama Leaving the Country

Greetings Everyone,


             I didn't get much done yesterday because I got preoccupied with my appointment, but today, I wanted to talk about a dream I recently had about Obama leaving the country. This dream came to me like a regular news broadcast.


              In the dream it was nothing but a white background and a TV that was placed right in front of me and then the TV turns itself on with the news anchor lady and the headline was in red and it said "Breaking News: Obama Leaves The Country." I was shocked when I seen it. I mean I never was a fan of Obama for I called him the Antichrist back in 2011, when I was asked about my opinions of him. However back to the dream.


              The scene changed and my mom and I were running errands like usual. And the radio was on the news and it said: "Just In, President Obama Leaves The Country. We are not sure where he is going next but he will be soon leaving America." My mom lowers the knob to her radio and turns to me. (We are at traffic light in this dream. She said, "Obama is leaving the country?" I told her, "Yeah mom. He's leaving." She said, "I didn't hear anything about that on the news." I responded and said, "Yeah, its been all over the news." She said, "Well... Where is he going?" I responded and said, " I don't know."


               So that was the end of my dream. The way that it started was quite alarming and it was so clear. So I believe that it may be a time where he will indeed leave the country sooner or later. I just don't know when. But what I do know is that the country will be in total economic distress. That was my dream and I thought that I would share it with you.


May Ahayah Bless You.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CURRENT MOON
moon cycle